Your 4-step guide to flawless skin
Step 1. Match your skin tone
Your Sheer Cover® kit includes two different shades of Mineral Foundation. Wear them individually or mix them to create the perfect look for your skin.
- To find the shade that matches your skin, start by lightly applying the Mineral Foundation at the side of the jaw line.
- If your shade is too yellow, too pink, too light or too dark, blend a little of the opposite based shade.
- Experiment with mixing two shades together until you find the perfect match. Then you can pre-mix in quantity.
Step 2. Prepare the skin and apply lightly
- Always start with a clean, dry face, by removing any dirt with your favourite cleanser or why not try the Sheer Cover® Conditioning Cleanser.
- Apply your regular moisturiser or why not try the Sheer Cover® Nourishing Moisturiser with SPF15.
- Prime your face with Sheer Cover® Base Perfector, by applying a smooth layer over face. Foundation spreads more easily on smooth skin. Be sure that it is completely absorbed into the skin.
- Brush away flaws with the Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation. Lightly dip the applicator brush into the minerals and apply in a circular motion from the outside of your cheeks towards your nose.
- Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation is extremely concentrated. A little goes a long way. Start by applying lightly, then use more as needed.
- If you prefer a liquid foundation or a tinted moisturiser, put a few drops of Sheer Cover® Nourishing Moisturiser into your hand and mix with the Mineral Foundation. Be sure to blend well, especially at the hair and jaw line.
Step 3. Brush away flaws with the Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation
Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation can be applied directly to clean, dry skin for full coverage.
- To apply Mineral Foundation evenly: remove the clear sticker from the inside of the jar
- Tap a small amount of Mineral Foundation into the lid of the jar or on a piece of tissue
- Place the powder brush lightly into the powder. Gently tap the brush against the side of the jar to remove excess powder.
- Start brushing the Mineral Foundation from the outside of your cheeks inward towards your nose, using a circular motion. This will avoid excess powder at the centre of your face.
- Apply evenly to your entire face and blend where needed with your fingertips
Step 4. How to treat problem areas
For problem areas that need heavier coverage, such as a birthmark, there are two simple steps:
Step 1: Cover with Concealer.
- Apply the concealer to the area first. To apply, use your fingertip or touch a concealer brush, cosmetic sponge or cotton swab directly to the Duo Concealer.
- Dab the concealer on to the desired area. Blend well.
Step 2: Colour with Mineral Foundation.
- Place the powder brush lightly into the Mineral Foundation. Gently tap the brush against the side of the jar or on a tissue to remove excess powder.
- Apply the Mineral Foundation from the outside of your cheeks inward towards your nose. This will avoid excess powder at the centre of your face.
- Apply evenly to your entire face or blend where needed with your fingertips.
Sheer Cover® is for cosmetic effect only – it will not alleviate or cure skin conditions