Makeup-Tips - How to Find Your Perfect Shade
Before Purchasing your Sheer Cover® Kit please select your shade by clicking here.
Your kit features two shades of Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation SPF 15 to blend with your skintone. If one shade is not a perfect match you can custom blend them together.
Lightly dip your finger into one of the Mineral Foundations, and apply the powder in a stripe at the side of your jaw line.
Repeat with the other shade to put an additional stripe alongside your jaw.
- In natural lighting, look to see which shade is a closer match to your skin tone. If neither is quite right try custom blending the two.
How To Custom Blend Your Shade
- Tap a little powder of one shade out into the lid.
- Tap out a small amount of the other foundation and mix together.
- Try the jaw line test again, and continue to mix in more of the other shade until you get a perfect match.
- You can adjust proportions of each colour as your skin tone changes throughout the year.
Load your brush with Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation SPF 15
- Tap a small amount of foundation onto a piece of paper or tissue
- Dip your brush into the powder and tap off excess. Work the powder into the bristles for a more even application by tapping vertically.
- The powder is very concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way.
Apply the Sheer Cover® Mineral Foundation SPF 15 with your Powder Brush.
- Using a circular motion, start from the outside of your face and work inward.
- Start with a thin layer of Mineral Foundation first, then layer again if needed.